- These Terms and Conditions apply to all KP CLASSES Platform Users, including educators who provide User Content to the KP CLASSES Platform. The KP CLASSES Platform incorporates all parts of the Website and Apps, including but not limited to products, software, and services made available through the KP CLASSES Platform.
- You agree and acknowledge that KP CLASSES reserves the right to change or discontinue any component or function of the KP CLASSES Platform, including, but not limited to, User Content, hours of availability, and equipment required for access or use, at any time. Furthermore, KP CLASSES may stop disseminating any portion or category of information, change or eliminate any transmission mode, and change transmission speeds or other signal properties. KP CLASSES has the right to deny access to the KP CLASSES Platform, terminate Accounts, and remove or edit content at any time and without notice to You.
Access to Content:
- You agree not to distribute any part of the KP CLASSES Platform or the material in any way without the prior written permission of KP CLASSES (by authorized person only).
- You agree not to change or alter any aspect of the KP CLASSES Platform.
- You agree not to view any other User’s content via any technology or means other than the KP CLASSES Platform’s video playback pages.
- You agree not to use the KP CLASSES Platform for any of the following commercial purposes unless you first acquire explicit permission from KP CLASSES (by authorized person only).
- Access to the KP CLASSES Platform is being sold.
- The selling of advertisements, sponsorships, or promotions that appear on or within the KP CLASSES Platform or content; or
- the selling of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions on any page or website that offers a similar KP CLASSES Platform as KP CLASSES.
- KP CLASSES may is required to access Personal Information without reference to any persona or identify for the purposes of research, statistical analysis, and business intelligence.
- All KP CLASSES employees and data processors who have access to or are associated with the processing of sensitive personal data or information are required to maintain the confidentiality of each User’s sensitive personal data and information.
- KP CLASSES reserves the right to use and publish the name, photograph, video, testimonial, and other information provided by enrolled students for promotional reasons in current and future years.